San Diego Construction Accident Attorney
Construction sites are common in thriving areas like San Diego, and usually these types of locations are a welcomed sight. A construction job usually means that existing infrastructure is being repaired, or that new infrastructure is being created. But the heavy-duty, fast-paced environment that is a construction site poses many hazards. And while regulations and safety guidelines exist to help prevent people from being harmed on or near these locations, accidents do happen. When you’ve been injured at one of these sites, you may be unsure about how to move forward. If you’re looking to get the compensation you deserve, consider contacting a trusted San Diego construction accident attorney.
Understanding the Severity of Construction Accidents
Everyone knows that construction sites pose health hazards, but those who work on them do so with the belief that their environment is up-to-code and compliant with all regulatory standards. However, thousands of individuals suffer injuries every year while on a construction site. There are a few key reasons why these types of injuries occur, including:
- Falling or Tripping: Unsecure platforms, uneven terrain, or other hazards can lead to nasty falls which could create serious and long-lasting injuries.
- Malfunctioning Equipment: Construction sites rely on heavy-duty machinery to help them accomplish a variety of tasks. When a piece of equipment fails to work properly due to being configured incorrectly or maintained poorly, it can be very hazardous to those using it.
- Negligence and Unsafe Conditions: A worksite must be handled in certain ways to ensure accidents can be prevented, but some organizations allow conditions to become unsafe either as a cost-cutting measure or due to simple negligence. This, too, can lead to workers becoming injured.
Everyone who goes out to make their living on a construction site deserves to return home healthy at the end of the day. Sadly, the reality is that many people get hurt on the job, and some never seek compensation after the incident. A San Diego construction accident attorney can help you get the compensation you deserve, and help you do so in a civil, organized, and straight-forward manner.
How Can Construction Accidents Affect You?
Construction accidents are all too common, and most people think that the occasional work-related accident is unavoidable. However, construction sites pose serious health risks and safety hazards if not maintained properly. Organizations such as OSHA lay out guidelines which employers must follow in order to create a safe work environment for everyone on the job.
When you’ve been injured on the job site, you may experience several types of issues. All of these can greatly diminish your quality of life and compound with one another to create an even more stressful experience. Some of the issues you may experience can include:
- Physical Pain: The most common type of ailment resulting from an accident on the job, many people suffer physical injuries ranging from minor issues to severe and debilitating conditions.
- Lost Wages/Medical Bills: If you’re injured on the job site, you may have to miss work or come up with the money for unanticipated medical expenses. This type of financial burden can be hard to deal with, resulting in additional stress.
- Anxiety: Whether you’re feeling tense about covering the cost of medical expenses, missing a few days of work, or simply stressed about returning to a potentially unsafe work environment where you may get hurt again, the mental anguish associated with construction accidents is a very real problem.
If you’ve been injured on a construction site and suffered from one or more of these problems, you can get the help you need. Robert Hamparyan is a trusted and experienced San Diego construction accident attorney ready to lend his expertise to you!
You Don’t Have to Deal with It Alone
A person relies on their job to provide financial stability for themselves and their loved ones. When you become injured on the job site, it can completely shake up your entire world. This type of stress is something no one should deal with unassisted – and you don’t have to. Robert Hamparyan is an experienced and well-versed San Diego construction injury lawyer who can evaluate your case and help guide you as you move forward with a case.
An Award-Winning Expert in the Legal Field
Robert Hamparyan has plenty of experience in the legal field, and has helped many clients get compensated after they suffered personal injuries. In addition to boasting a success rate over 98% and a history of satisfied clients, Robert Hamparyan has received multiple awards for his work including:
- Lifetime Achievement Award from America’s Top 100 Attorneys
- Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Named a San Diego County Top Attorney Annually since 2009
If you’re looking for a San Diego construction accident attorney, don’t wait – call Robert Hamparyan at (619) 550-1355 for a free consultation!
I’m with you every step of the way.
Schedule Your Free Case Consultation
We’ll Come To You
Our attorney will travel to your home, or hospital, at your convenience and request.
Call Us Anytime
We are available to discuss your case anytime. Give us a call at (619) 550-1355.
Completely Free Consultation
Meeting and/or discussing your case with our attorney is completely free.